Search by zip code, parish, or both.
The 2009 H1N1 flu vaccine is now available to every Louisianian who wants it, and state health officials encourage those in high-risk populations to receive the vaccine. Target groups include:
• children aged 6 months up to 18 years
• caregivers of children 6 months and
• young adults from 18 to 24 years old
• pregnant women
• frontline healthcare workers
• non-elderly adults (under the age of 65)
with chronic medical conditions such
as asthma or diabetes
• parents and caretakers of people with
Residents can get their H1N1 vaccination by making an appointment at one of the locations listed on this page.
Please continue to visit this page for H1N1 Flu Vaccine availability at Local Parish Health Units, Federally-Qualified Health Centers, Rural Health Clinics and Pharmacies near you.
Important: The seasonal flu and the H1N1 (Swine) Flu are different types of flu and require separate vaccinations.